I always have a nook ready for Ramadan which keeps me focused. My writer's study is my den, my safe haven from the world. And there, on ground level (in a shelf) exactly before where I sit down to pray i.e. my Musallah, I set up this beautiful, cozy little nook.
- Golden LED lantern (Left): from Christmas time Five Below.
- Quranic script calligraphy storage bow (below lantern): It is a Quran box, came with a boxed Qur'an.
- LED string lights Moroccan lattice: Target
- Woollen mats at the base: Target
- Laser stencil cut, wooden Allah pen holder: from ICNA-MAS convention bazar
- Wooden bamboo photo frame (base of pen holder): from Karachi
- Decorative pillars, set of 3 were a gift
- Lamp is from Dubai International Airport
- Sheesha is from the airport as well.
Ramadan Diaries printables are my favorite to display every year. So, I put them all up. Some beautiful glass bubble magnets were at Five Below and they matched my feel of Ramadan Diaries. Dark blue night sky type of thing.
ACCESSORIES ON THE BOARD
- Board: Quartet brand (best!) from Walmart (also sold online).
- Background wallpaper: HomeGoods gift wrap
- Fanoos LED keychains from YAHSSS store on Etsy. I bought these at the grand bazaar at the ICNA-MAS convention last year (2016).
- The glittery crescent moon and Moroccan pattern cutouts. Cardstock from Dollar Tree.
- Brown patterned paper with floral stained glass look border is scrapbook paper from Michaels.
- String lights are Moroccan lattice LED string lights from Target (also on Ebay).
- Glass bubble magnets (blue dark night edition) from Five Below.
- Circle Allah magnet: purchased from ICNA-MAS Convention bazar.
- Printables: done from Staples.